TMF is a global compliance and reporting powerhouse in more than 125 offices in over 83 jurisdictions. Our global network of offices enables us to offer a truly dedicated international service for growth businesses to maximize opportunity whilst minimising risk.
At TMF Group, we offer the most comprehensive range of services covering Accounting, Legal and HR and Payroll compliance and reporting. Our professionals also have recognised expertise in niche sectors including structured finance, fund administration and private clients.
Specific requirements for this position:
- 2-3 years of relevant accounting experience;
- Good knowledge in accounting and tax legislations;
- Ability to communicate and interact well with clients, business partners and colleagues;
- Excellent level of English;
- Very good computer literacy;
- Willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Previous experience in multinational company and in outsourcing service company is an advantage.
- Preparing financial statements, including reporting to various authorities such as VAT returns, statistical reports, etc.;
- Processing the accounting data into company accounting system;
- Payroll calculations and Labor legislation compliance;
- Communication with clients;
- Preparing routine correspondence to various parties.
- Proper training will be performed in the beginning as well as on a continuous basis;
- Work for a fast developing and expanding international group;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits: food vouchers, transportation card, company events, etc.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.