With roots that trace back to 1919, AIG is a global insurance company with operations in more than 80 countries and 54 000 employees. Today, based in New York, we are established as a multinational market leader.
AIG is the first foreign insurer in Bulgaria which entered the market of life insurance in 1997 focusing mainly on local corporate clients. In the autumn of 2013, the company started building a strategic center in Sofia (Sofia Center of Excellence) whose main focus is on supporting the operations of our European business units, as well as optimizing and improving the existing processes. Currently, we are a team of nearly 500 people, supporting our consumer and business clients from more than 10 countries in Europe. Our culture promotes operational excellence and expertise, process improvement, knowledge sharing, integrity, and engagement.
The position is responsible for managing the lifecycle of the outbound cash flow related with claims indemnity payments. The process includes revisioning of claims related documentation, validating indemnity decisions based on the insurance policy terms and conditions, and payment processing. The role is entirely back-office with no direct interaction with customers. However, there will be daily written communication with our colleagues from the respective AIG office. Previous insurance experience is not required as extensive internal trainings ensure we internally build and develop a next generation of insurance experts.
- Revision of claims document, monitoring compliance with legislation, internal company regulations and policy conditions
- Review of invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Validation and settlement of expense/indemnity payments
- Bordeaux processing
- Preparation of reports
- Working with internal software for payment management
- Fostering a culture of cooperation between team members to ensure high professional standards and positive atmosphere Investigating the details around the claim by identifying and requesting relevant information from various parties
- Good knowledge of English– B2 with focus on written skills
- General computer literacy with experience in MS Excel
- Attention to details with focus on punctuality when working with documentation and financial data
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize own tasks effectively.
- Team-work capabilities – knowledge sharing, providing/seeking guidance and advice when needed.
- Work experience and/or a degree in finance will be considered as an advantage but not essential
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
What we offer you:
- Various Trainings, Personal Development Programs, Opportunities for Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Refer a Friend Program
- Additional Health Insurance with medical and dental coverage
- Game Area - Table Tennis, PS4, Foosball, Board Games
- Great Work-Life Balance – opportunities for work from home
- Weekly Massages, Sport Card Subscription, Employee Sport Teams
- Modern Office close to Metro Station
- Regular company and team events
- Monthly food allowance and free drinks in the office
- Special discounts