TMF is a global compliance and reporting powerhouse in more than 125 offices in over 83 jurisdictions. Our global network of offices enables us to offer a truly dedicated international service for growth businesses to maximize opportunity whilst minimising risk.
At TMF Group, we offer the most comprehensive range of services covering Accounting, Legal and HR and Payroll compliance and reporting. Our professionals also have recognised expertise in niche sectors including structured finance, fund administration and private clients.
TMF Group is currently looking for motivated and team-oriented professional for the position of Junior Accountant.
Specific requirements for this position:
- University degree or 4th year student in Accounting/Finance or similar;
- 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience will be considered as advantage;
- Ability to communicate and interact well with clients and colleagues;
- Excellent level of English;
- Good computer literacy;
- Desire to develop in Accounting and Finance area;
- Willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Processing the accounting data into company accounting system;
- Preparing accounting documentation;
- Preparing summary information/reports to various parties on a regular basis;
- Payroll calculations and Labor legislation compliance;
- Preparing routine correspondence to various parties.
- Proper training will be performed in the beginning as well as on a continuous basis;
- Work for a fast developing and expanding international group;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits: food vouchers, transportation card, flexible working hours.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.