About the Internship:
An internship at our client-facing Management Consulting Department will provide you the opportunity to participate in projects aimed at helping the most dynamic and developed businesses in Bulgaria and the SEE region to:
- Design their strategies for growth and development;
- Digitize their business models;
- Streamline their operations and optimize their internal processes;
- Put in order their finance functions;
- Introduce effective people management practices.
- As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services.
- You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
- You’ll be assisting with administrative activities with preparation of reports, presentations, quantitative exhibits and other client deliverables regarding the scope of the project.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations;
- Excellent communication skills in Bulgarian and English (both written and verbal);
- Eagerness to learn and motivation to succeed.
Why you should join us:
- Interesting and challenging experience in an international environment
- Systematic long-term development after completing of the internship, both through training programs and on-the-job learning from experienced professionals
- PwC audit methodology training based on IFRS