About the Internship:
At Brightive we care about building capabilities in the face of our interns, providing them with the opportunity to capture hands-on experience, developing their skills and extending their professional capabilities. The interns can enjoy real responsibilities and make a significant contribution both to their professional development and company’s success.
After successful completion of the internship programme, interns can continue growing within the company taking the position of a Junior Business Consultant.
- Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content on business related topics;
- Whitepapers preparation;
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic – such as write the 680 symbols for LinkedIn;
- Active participation in brand awareness initiatives.
- Current student majoring in Business related field and/or Journalism;
- Adobe Suit knowledge will be a plus;
- Knowledge in either of the following: consulting, working on projects, working with clients or IT;
- An excellent communicator, self-sufficient, organised, and productive;
- Fluent in written & spoken business English;
- International experience or education will be considered a plus;
- An awesome raw talent ready to embark on an exciting journey;
- Proactive personality is highly desired;
- Friendly, courteous and professional, with a can learn/do attitude.
Why you should join us:
Brightive is a management consulting company delivering tailored and high-value project management and business analysis services. Brightive was formed in the United Kingdom in 2006 with the aim to deliver large and complex IT enabled change programmes. Today this remains our core focus, as we support an international client base across the government, telecommunications, healthcare, financial and utilities sectors.
We are deploying our services via our unparalleled Professional Service Centre in Sofia. It has been operating in the capital of Bulgaria since 2013, doubling in size every year. The Brightive team is fully committed to building on what has already been achieved and develop a successful business in Bulgaria that is recognised as a leading management consulting model across Europe.
The intern programme is focused on enabling motivated interns to become successful consultants. Throughout the 240h engagement, interns will have access to exclusive resources to facilitate their personal training in the areas of Project Management, Business Analysis, and others. Furthermore, they will be tasked with challenging and rewarding activities related to projects within the company.