About the Internship:
MDV Professional Education is a Premier Member of the BPP Global Network. Our core local office team consists of 6 professionals and a large network of more than 20 freelance tutors (both Bulgarian and International). We are looking for a bright person who is willing to contribute to the organization and delivery of courses for various topics and qualifications - from finance and accounting, through legal, marketing, soft skills and leadership.
We would be looking for a motivated young person to deal with administration and preparation of courses, to assist the tutors with their logistics and help our Key Account Manager with corporate clients registrations.
- English language (level B1 at least),
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Willing to adapt to dynamic schedule and work in a team,
- Ready to learn and also to show responsibility in every task
- (proper time management and quality compliance / reporting when needed)
Why you should join us:
- Gain experience in a world class training company
- Get to know an international team of professionals
- Expand experience in office administration and event management
- Office location is in the top city centre of Sofia with great places for lunch, coffee and after-work hours networking
- We might be able to extend the offer with a working from home / distance option if we like the candidate and continue working together after internship ends