Economedia invites all BBBA members to the Annual Business Forum Industry 4.0 supported by the British Bulgarian Business Association.
Technology advances are blurring the boundaries between the digital and physical world. Intelligent, interconnected systems now support activities along the entire value chain. The AI is changing how we work, how we produce and will change the way we live. What does this mean? It means reduced costs and improved efficiencies.
It means greater speed and scale. It means smarter products and services. It means evolving from disrupted to disruptor.
About the event:
The conference will examine where is Bulgaria in this sea of change, what are Bulgarian companies and industries doing to become part of the new wave. What will this mean for the working force, for the growth and for region development?
The two days conference agenda will showcase the innovators and industrial champions who are already shaping the future.
- Top 5 Business predictions for the next 5 years
- How are industry leaders coping with change
- Manufacturing Automation/Digital Factory
- The role of the government to foster innovation and growth
- From new ways to educate to new ways of work
- Can machines be the solution for an ageing society
- Outsourcing Strategies for the Digitized Industries
Members of BBBA have a special discount of 20% with code: bbba
Place of the event:
International Fair Plovdiv, pavilion 7
For more information on the speakers and the program of the event, please click here.
For registration to the event , please click here.