How will technology redefine legal services in the Balkans?
This is the main question that will be discussed during the 10th edition of the Balkan Legal Forum - The Future of Law: Technology and Legal Services in South East Europe 2018-2028 at Park Hyatt in Vienna on 14th and 15th June 2018.
Business leaders and legal experts will debate on the following hot topics:
- Technology and clients’ expectations
- Artificial intelligence and ‘the law of the future’
- GDPR and other elements of personal data protection
- The legal needs of different industry sectors
- Leading change: the critical management skill of 2020s
- Law firms: evolution or extinction?
- “Natural intelligence” in tomorrow’s law firms
- Building sustainable profitability in an unpredictable business environment.
Borislav Boyanov, Managing Partner of BOYANOV & Co. (and founder of Balkan Legal Forum), Norman Clark, Managing Principal of WalkerClark LLC and Stephen Revell, Senior Partner of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer – Hong Kong/Singapore are the three Conference Co-Chairs in the 2018 edition of the Forum.
Over the past two decades, the Balkan Legal Forum has clearly moved beyond the Balkan’s region becoming a premier legal conference in Eastern Europe. The Forum is an extraordinary networking event since it usually attracts about 220 participants from well over 33 countries. It is attended by the most prominent leaders and strategic thinkers in the legal profession worldwide. This is a great opportunity for you to gain visibility of the legal developments in the future and to initiate and reinforce professional friendships.
Last but not least, the Imperial Capital awaits you with its traditions, stunning modern architecture and marvellous galleries. Thanks to our sponsors, a first-rate Viennese food will be served during the traditional Gala Dinner at the Venetian-style Palais Ferstel.
Early bird registration is now open. Special discounts are available for young lawyers and for members of the International Bar Association.