As part of the BBBA series Business Clinic, BBBA's member Shyield Consulting would like to deliver 8 free F2F consultations, 30 minutes each, to BBBA members on the topic of "Brexit and Data Privacy".
consultations will focus primarily on how to navigate high risk
compliance issues engendered by the UK’s decision to leave the EU and
what steps organisations should take to ensure business continuity
beyond COVID-19. Some of the issues are:
- Registering with an EU Data Protection Authority under the One-Stop-Shop mechanism;
- Establishing frameworks for conducting data transfers to and from the UK;
- Appointing an EU representative under Article 27 GDPR (‘the hidden obligation’);
- Updating notices, policies and processes;
- Reporting data breaches – planning, handling, notifying;
- Overcoming conflicts of interest or how to outsource the role of the DPO.
What: 8 free one-to-one consultations for BBBA members
Where: Online, using the Jitsi platform (authentication credentials will be provided per session) or in-person at the BBBA office
What time: 9:30 – 10:00; 10:15 – 10:45; 11:00 – 11:30; 11:45 – 12:15; 13:30 – 14:00;
14:15 – 14:45; 15:00 – 15:30; 15:45 – 16:15
Please note that the consultations will be offered on a first come first serve basis.
* The session can either be in Bulgarian or English according to the participant's preferences.
This is the seventh of a series of online business clinics provided from BBBA members in order to support you with your business in the current challenging situation. Kindly let us know what other topics you would like to see covered or should you be willing to run a business clinic.
Please confirm a slot bellow.
About Shyield Consulting
Shyield Consulting is a boutique privacy and data protection consultancy that provides comprehensive advice to assist organisations manage risk and build trust with customers. We dedicate the time to study the intricacies of your business, explain the parameters of the regulatory frameworks that apply to you and tackle all relevant compliance requirements head on. We audit operations, map data, design solutions, draft policies, implement tools and measure performance, so you can confidently grow your business.