“FINANCIAL SERVICES AS A DRIVER OF INCLUSIVE GLOBALISATION”
Now in its ninth year, City Week is the premier gathering of the international financial services community. It brings together industry leaders and policy makers from around the globe to consider together the future of global financial markets and London, in particular. It consists of two days of cutting-edge conferences, workshops, social events and networking opportunities, with other satellite events being held later during the week.
When & Where: 20 - 21 May, 2019, Guildhall, London
- Evolving role of the City of London in the global economy
- The new EU-UK agreement on financial services
- Towards an EU capital markets union
- New priority markets for financial services
- Emerging Financial Hubs in Asia
- Political Risks and Global Trade
- Climate finance and sustainability
- Global Financial Regulation – where next?
- Transforming Culture in Financial Services
- The Evolution of Financial Crime
- Cyber Security and Operational Resilience
- The Future of Europe
- AI, Big Data and Machine Learning
- Skills and job requirements of an industry in transition
Over the course of City Week 2019, a highly eminent faculty of international speakers will explore these crucial themes, including their economic and market impact.
DELEGATE FEES (including your 20% discount):
- Both conference days (20 th and 21 st May): £995.00 + VAT/£796.00 + VAT
- Day One only: £595.00 + VAT/£476.00 + VAT
- Day Two only: £595.00 + VAT/£476.00 + VAT
DISCOUNT CODE: CITY9BBBA
Book online at: https://www.cityweekuk.com/2019 (use code above)
Email: email@example.com (quote code above)
Call: +44 (0)1932 340115 (quote code above)
Internationally domiciled delegates whose application is accepted may attend City Week free of charge.
To apply for your place, please visit the City Week website at https://www.cityweekuk.com/2019 and register as an ‘International Delegate’.
Alternatively send an email to the City Week team at firstname.lastname@example.org (or call +44 (0)1932 340115) and include your full name, job title, company, email address and which days you would like to attend.
Gala Dinner (day one evening)
£190.00 + VAT (International Delegates will be required to pay for the Gala dinner should they wish to attend)