Digital Transformation and Innovation in Business
Disruptive technologies are changing the ways in which we do business. They are making digital transformation possible and providing new ways to break down the barriers to international business.
COBCOE’s conference will explore the new digital age for business and explore the evolving support structures that aim to help businesses to grow internationally in the increasingly changing political landscape where new business leaders are emerging and new models are evolving.
Keynote speakers and panel discussions will focus on:
- The rising world of Fintech that is changing the financial landscape
- How to respond to the increasing demands from business to provide relevant alternative financial solutions for growing their business
- The drivers for digital solutions for international business
- Going and growing global through policy, platforms and people
Confirmed speakers and panellists :
- Michael Izza, CEO, Institute of Chartered Accountants (Keynote)
- Patrick Imbach, Head of KPMG Technology Growth
- Rachel Kent, Head of Financial Institutions Group, Hogan Lovells
- Katrin Herrling, CEO & Co-Founder, Funding Xchange
More speakers to be announced shortly.
Participation fee: Attendance is free for COBCOE members, affiliates and partners, and £84.00(including VAT) for other guests.
Venue: ICAEW Chartered Accountants' Hall, Moorgate Place, London EC2R 6EA