FInstLM, ACIPD, MISMA, IOEE, Cert AVE, Cert. T&D, Bsc(hons)
As Managing Director and Lead Consultant of JODA Group Ltd; Simon drives forward bespoke strategies to clients on a national and international basis for both accredited and nonaccredited programs across a multitude of qualifications. His specialities include designing and delivering a challenging and innovative range of leadership and management programmes (including qualifications from the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)), Stress Management, Innovation Management, Customer satisfaction and now JODA’s own portfolio of skills development – ‘Building for your Success’.
CERT IN TRAINING PRACTICE, NVQ 3 & 5 T & D, PGCM, PGDM
Robin has been developing and facilitating leadership and management development for over twenty years. His breadth of experience with clients in all sectors gives him an excellent background for developing innovative, powerful and effective training. Areas of specialism include accredited ILM programmes, Leadership and Management Programmes that align to Organisational Strategy, Performance Management, Communication skills , Assessment Methodology: allowing managers to build effective portraits of their staff in performance and talent terms, ROI / ROE.
MANAGING WORKPLACE PROJECTS May 12, Friday, 9-18h
- How to manage a simple workplace project
- How to determine the feasibility or viability of the project
- How to produce a project plan using an appropriate project planning technique
- The importance of setting objectives and targets, to monitor performance and review plans within the project
- Project monitoring and evaluation at completion
BUILDING PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIPS May 13, Saturday, 9-15h
- Understand what is meant by a 'Professional Relationship'
- Who they should be established with
- Why they are needed in business and the implications of poor or failed relationships
- Learn and understand how to build Professional Relationships
- Understand the skills, knowledge and behaviours needed to be succesful
- Know how to build initial bridges and maintain the relationship
Adrio and Joda Group kindly provide 20% discount for members of BBBA.
For more information please contact: email@example.com or call +359 897 687 469