Over 400 delegates are expected to get together for the fourth Hotel & Tourism Investment Forum, which will take place on 29 and 30 May at the National Palace of Culture (NDK) in Sofia, Bulgaria.
A number of international and local professionals will join one of the biggest hospitality conferences in Eastern Europe to learn about the latest trends in hotel technology, revenue management, operations and investments, as well as to network with peers and potential partners.
Among HTIF 2019 speakers will be industry experts and executives from leading hotel brands, companies and organizations, like:
- Dr. Ray F. Iunius, Member of the Executive Committee, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne
- Horatiu Tudori, Professor of Revenue Management, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne
- David Jenkins, Vice President, Development, Russia, CIS, Baltics & Israel, Radisson Hotel Group
- Richard Jones, Director, CEE, PwC
- Cho Wong, CEO & Founder, Compass Edge Europe
- Manfred Kaiser, Vice President Sales for the Business Unit Hotels in EMEA, Oracle
- Joris Beerten, Global Commercial Director, OTA Insight
- Jakub Klimczak, Development director, STR
- Peter V. Penev, Managing Partner, PVP Hospitality
- Julieta Serafimova, CEO, Grand Hotel Sofia and Grand Hotel Millenium Sofia (to open in 2019)
- Zhivko Ivanov, Asset and Tourism Director, Galaxy Investment Group (owners of InterContinental Sofia and Hilton Sofia)
- John Seaton, Managing Director, EMEA, and the Asia Pacific, Cendyn
- …many more.
The Hotel & Tourism Investment Forum is a unique gathering of hospitality influencers and practitioners active or interested in the latest hospitality trends, technologies and projects. The fourth edition of this dynamic networking and deal-making event is an opportunity to gain insights on major global and regional industry trends from the top minds in hospitality and network with peers and prospects.
Most of the delegates are hotel investors and executives – owners, CEOs, COOs, MDs, Cluster GMs, as well as GMs. Among the other delegates are also architects, solution providers, official guests, etc.
Engaging presentations and discussions
Some of the topics in the program that help delegates deep-dive into the most important trends, challenges and opportunities:
- The hotel of the future is already here: which technologies and solutions are changing the business and how to make the most of them?
- Revenue management: is it possible to predict the demand in a complex environment?
- Innovations in hotel marketing: how to get ahead of the competition – fast?
- Game of Profits: Is hotel investment in Southeast Europe and Bulgaria worth it?
- Hotel design and architecture: What are the key trends, challenges, and opportunities for investors and architects?
- How to reach out to Chinese travelers and engage them: Tips from the Pro
Special 10% discount is available to BBBA members from all extended visibility and sponsorship packages. Please, use the promo code: HTIFBBBA