Is this for you?
You lead and manage people – This workshop is for you! An effective and inspirational leader can make all the difference between a sales team which habitually finds reasons why a target cannot be hit, and one which consistently comes in over target.
Organised by SBR Consulting
When&Where: 15 March, Sofia Tech Park – Laboratory Complex – Hall 3 - 16:00 – 19:30
Price: Free for BBBA Members! / 150 BGN for non-members
Learn How To:
- How to understand what motivates each of your people (this will be Money, Service, Personal Growth)
- How to help them set meaningful goals that align with your business objectives (10 steps to Goalsetting)
- How to structure regular accountability conversations to ensure ongoing achievement (C.O.A.C.H. model, expanded and detailed)
- How to confront poor performance so that it results in improvement, not resentment (Constructive Confrontation)
- How to build loyalty through personal leadership – Create your Company / Team creed
Learn from experiences of working with many thousands of salespeople across industries. Join the SBR Consulting leaders as they impart ATTITUDES and PRACTICES you can immediately adopt to take your personal coaching of sales and business developers to new levels. Don’t expect speeches: this will be a practical, 3 hours hands-on workshop experience which will equip you with tools and confidence to influence results.
- 16:00 – 16:30 Three Dimensions of Motivation. Each Person is unique.
- 16:30 – 17:15 10 Steps to Effective Goal Setting
- 17:15 – 18:00 Constructive Confrontation
- 18:00 – 19:00 Building Loyalty Through Personal Leadership - Your Company / Team Creed
- 19:00 – 19:30 Networking
Information about the lecturer:
Dan Moore is the Senior Partner of SBR Consulting in London. He is a 1976 Honours Graduate from Harvard University and holds an Honours MBA degree from Vanderbilt University Owen School of Management. As the Senior Partner at SBR, he is responsible for product development, sales training, public relations, business statistics, forecasting and the development of new profit centres.
Dan has been invited as a keynote speaker to a number of organizations, including TEDx, both academic and professional, located in the USA, Britain, France, Estonia, Czech Republic and Bulgaria. Dan has trained more than 80,000 salespeople to be much more motivated and productive between sales calls, and far more effective within them.
Reserve your seat and contact Toma Staykov.