We would like to invite all member companies to the Annual General Meeting of the British Bulgarian Business Association.
When: Tuesday, 18 September, 5.00 pm
Where: The British Ambassador's Residence,36 Vassil Levski Blvd., Sofia
- Welcome and introductory remarks by BBBA Chairman, Mr. Omourtag Petkov
- Welcome by the British Ambassador, H.E. Mrs Emma Hopkins, OBE
- Activity Report for the period September 15th 2017 to September 15th 2018
- Scope of Activities 2018-2019 and Budget
- Approval of the financial statements for the period January 2017–December 2017, and January 2018–August 2018
- Amendment of the Statutes
- Release of Board Members from Office and Liability
- Presentation of Board Member Candidates
- Election of Board Members
- Networking Cocktail
We are delighted to add to the agenda a talk on the Future Economic Partnership between the UK and the EU by a Senior Official from the UK Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy. More details coming up shortly.
This invitation shall also be published with the corporate file of BBBA in the register of non-profit legal entities kept by the Registry Agency. View Full Text of the invitation
It is with great pleasure that we present to you the candidates for the two vacancies on the BBBA Board. We encourage you to take the time and review their documents (attached CV's and Letter of Motivation). The candidates will also have the opportunities to present themselves and their ideas for the development of BBBA at the meeting prior to the vote.
- Adelina Popova
- Genoveva Christova - Murray
- Julian Mihov
- Plamena Gagova
Please take note that the member
representative attending the meeting to vote should be the Authorised Person
(МОЛ) and should bring suitable ID. In case this person is unavailable then the
authorised person may appoint a proxy for the purpose of voting at this meeting.
In any case where a member is represented at the meeting by a person other than
its statutory representative(s), the provision of written power of attorney (download attachment below),
evidencing the representative powers of the respective person shall be