We would like to invite all member companies to the Annual General Meeting of the British Bulgarian Business Association.
When: Tuesday, 18 September, 5.00 pm
Where: The British Ambassador's Residence,36 Vassil Levski Blvd., Sofia
- Welcome and introductory remarks by BBBA Chairman, Mr. Omourtag Petkov
- Welcome by the British Ambassador, H.E. Mrs Emma Hopkins, OBE
- Activity Report for the period September 15th 2017 to September 15th 2018
- Scope of Activities 2018-2019 and Budget
- Approval of the financial statements for the period January 2017–December 2017, and January 2018–August 2018
- Amendment of the Statutes
- Release of Board Members from Office and Liability
- Presentation of Board Member Candidates
- Election of Board Members
- Networking Cocktail
This invitation shall also be published with the corporate file of BBBA in the register of non-profit legal entities kept by the Registry Agency.
Communications from members in respect of any additional business or motions for submission should be received at the BBBA Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than September 3.
- You Can RSVP for the event by August 31
- You Can Nominate Board Members by September 3
- View Full Text of the invitation
Note that there will be 2 vacancies for the BBBA Board of Directors. Thus if you are willing to commit to work actively for the development of BBBA, we encourage you to put yourself forward for elections by confirming at the button below and uploading your CV and Cover Letter by September 3. You will also have the opportunity to present yourself in front of BBBA members at the Annual General Meeting.
The suggested amendment to the Statutes is related to the procedure for convening a General Meeting. You can review the amended Statutes in the file attached below.
Please take note that the member representative attending the meeting to vote should be the Authorised Person (МОЛ) and should bring suitable ID. In case this person is unavailable then the authorised person may appoint a proxy for the purpose of voting at this meeting. In any case where a member is represented at the meeting by a person other than its statutory representative(s), the provision of written power of attorney, evidencing the representative powers of the respective person shall be required.