CFA Society Bulgaria is pleased to invite you to the Sixth Central and Eastern European Investment Conference.
Following the CEE Investment Conferences in Bucharest, Moscow, Istanbul, Kiev, and Warsaw over the last five years, it is now CFA Society Bulgaria’s turn to host the sixth edition of the Regional Central and Eastern European Investment Conference on Friday, November 10, 2017. The full-day event will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The one-day conference is entitled "CEE Frontier Markets - Economic Developments Shaping the Future” and will feature an Opening presentation: Selling the Country and Region and five-panel discussions on the following topics:
- Vision and Strategies for National and Regional Growth;
- Capital Markets. Regional Integration and Collaboration;
- Private Equity. Value creation and Transformation of Companies;
- Mergers and Acquisitions. The art of the deal in the CEE region;
- The FinTech Sector: Market and Sector Disruption.
At the conference will be present Paul Smith, CFA, President and CEO, CFA Institute, who will open the conference, and Gary Baker, CFA, Managing Director EMEA, CFA Institute, will moderate the FinTech panel. In addition, a multitude of remarkable speakers will join, including:
- Anton Rop, Former Prime Minister and former Minister of Finance of the Republic of Slovenia; Honorary Vice President and member of the Board of Directors of the European Investment Bank;
- Lajos Bokros, Former Minister of Finance of the Republic of Hungary, former Managing Director of the National Bank of Hungary, former First Chairman of Budapest Stock Exchange, Former Director for Private Sector and Finance at the World Bank;
- Simeon Djankov, Former Deputy Prime Minister and former Minister of Finance of the Republic of Bulgaria; Director of Financial Markets Group at London School of Economics;
- Notis Mitarakis, Former Vice-Minister for Economic Development and Competitiveness of the Republic of Greece; Former Alternate Governor in the Board of Governors of World Bank and EBRD; Parliamentary Member of the Republic of Greece;
- Marios Demetriades, CFA, Minister of Transport, Communications and Works of Cyprus; Former Manager at Piraeus Bank Cyprus and Laiki Bank Group.
You can visit the event's website at www.ceeconference.com for the full agenda and speaker roster.