ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2017 provides you with an individually tailored English programme to meet the diverse interests of the children, and at the same time will expose them to an all English fun and engaging environment.
Start: 5th of June 2017
End: 1st of September 2017
ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2017 provides weekly activities from Monday through Friday from 8:30 until 17:30 daily for a total of 13 weeks.
Your child will take part in a combination of academic activities geared towards the development of their English skills and fun hands-on educational and sports activities such as art, crafts, storytelling, hiking, computers, film, horseback riding.
Children can attend the camp for a minimum period of 1 week as well as join for longer periods.
Conditions for visiting ST. GEORGE SUMMER CAMP 2017:
* Main package - BGN 125 incl. VAT, the price includes:
- Healthy and varied menu - breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon breakfast, prepared in the kitchen of the St. George International School canteens and fully adapted to the children's meals
- Medical staff
- English-speaking pedagogues and animators with experience of working with children
- English lessons on the topics set for the week in the building of St. George School
- Everyday outdoor games in the South Park, including transport
* We provide an opportunity for choosing one of the following activities for your child to be combined with the camp program at an additional cost (price information can be found in the online application below):
- Every Tuesday: one-day excursion near Sofia, according to the program
- Every Thursday: horse riding at the Adgor horse base, according to the program
- Piano lessons
- Guitar Lessons
Camp Registration Information:
If you would like to register your child for this camp, please fill out the onlineregistration form and pay for the weeks that you would like your child to attend to the camp.
Late registrations will be accepted only if there are vacant places left, as long as they are made no later than 5 working days before the chosen start date.
For the first time, apart from the summer camp, we offer a new program for children who want to raise their English proficiency or learn mathematics in English.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE MATHEMATICS IN ENGLISH
Children’s age – from 1st to 7th grade Children’s age – from 3rd to 6th grade
Duration – TWO WEEKS Duration – ONE WEEK
Period – from 05.06.2017 till 07.07.2017 Period – from 19.06.2017 till 21.07.2017
Days - from Monday to Friday Days - from Monday to Friday
Time of running - from 9:30 to 12:40 Time of running - from 9:30 to 12:40
Number of lessons - 40 lessons for the training Number of lessons - 20 lessons for the training
Price – BGN 200 (for two weeks) Price – BGN 100 (for one week)
Distribution of children by groups (beginner/ advanced):
- Students from the St. George International School &Preschool will be distributed on the basis of results achieved during the last academic year
- Students from other schools will be distributed by our teachers, after a test in English and mathematics
If you would like to register your child for a two-weeks English language course or a one-week math course in English, please complete the online registration form below and pay for the weeks your child will attend the courses listed.
- online registration form for an English language course
- online registration form for a mathematics course in English
Please don’t forget to include any special requests or information pertaining to your child such as allergies, behaviour, physical condition or dietary preferences.
Payments can be made via bank transfer (information included below), POS terminal or cash at the bookstore on school's ground floor. If you pay by bank transfer, you must provide proof of payment from your bank. In order for your child to be registered, both the registration form and payment must be completed.
Bank Transfer Information:
Account holder: Wonder Group AD
IBAN: BG94UNCR70001522317930; BIC: UNCRBGSF
For Camp Registration Inquiries, please contact us by: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: +359 2 4144 414; Mob: 0885 689 971
Please see below the full program by weeks and the parents declaration form.