We are pleased to invite you the third annual BBBA Tax and Regulatory Update, which will take place on April 3rd, and will be kindly hosted by our member Penev LLP. Please review the so far approved topics below and expect the full agenda closer to the event.
The BBBA Tax and Business Regulatory Update is offering an overview of hot legal topics relevant for the business. Here is the initial list of topics, which will be presented at the event:
- Expected amendments to the requirements for transfer pricing documentation - to be covered by Savov & Partners
- Legal Protection of Software in Bulgaria – Legislative and Practical Solutions - to be covered by Penev LLP
- UK Tax Authority presenting on the Corporate Criminal Offences - to be covered by HM Revenue & Customs Office
- Update on GDPR - to be covered by Deloitte
- Ultimate Beneficial Owner Disclosure and other Anti Money Loundering Requirements - to be covered by Wolf Theiss
- Every successful business has its secrets and it must be ready to protect them. The new framework on protection of know-how and business information - to be covered by DGKV
Please register by March 30 on the button below. Attendance is free of charge for BBBA members, and BGN 60 (with VAT) for non-members.