We are pleased to invite you the third annual BBBA Tax and Regulatory Update, which will take place on April 3rd, and will be kindly hosted by our member Penev LLP. Please review the approved topics below and the full agenda for the event.
The BBBA Tax and Business Regulatory Update is offering an overview of hot legal topics relevant for the business. Here is the schedule and list of topics, which will be presented at the event:
- 09:00 - 09:30 - Registration and welcome coffee
- 09:30 - 10:00 - Presentation by Savov & Partners - Expected amendments to the requirements for transfer pricing documentation
- 10:00 - 10:30 - Presentation by Penev LLP - Legal Protection of Software in Bulgaria – Legislative and Practical Solutions
- 10:30 - 11:00 - Presentation by Deloitte - Update on GDPR
- 11:00 - 11:15 - Coffee break
- 11:15 - 11:45 - Presentation by WolfTheiss - Ultimate Beneficial Owner Disclosure and other Anti Money Loundering Requirements
- 11:45 - 12:15 - Presentation by DGKV - Every successful business has its secrets and it must be ready to protect them. The new framework on protection of know-how and business information
- 12:15 - 13:15 - Presentation by HM Revenue & Customs Office - UK Tax Authority presenting on the Corporate Criminal Offences
*The official language of the event is English.
Please register by March 30 on the button below. Attendance is free of charge for BBBA members, and BGN 60 (with VAT) for non-members.