The Binational Chamber of Commerce Bulgaria-Israel invites all BBBA members and partners to the conference "The educational system in Bulgaria as a factor preparing for the labor market" on November 9.
Date: November 9. 2017
Venue: Best Western Premier Sofia Airport Hotel, Brussels Blvd. 11.
18:30 - Meeting and Cocktail in the lobby on floor 2
19:15 - Opening:
• Abinoam Katrilli, President of BCCBI
• Mr. Tomislav Donchev, Vice-Prime Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria (still awaiting confirmation)
• Yordanka Fandakova, Mayor of Sofia
• H.E. Irit Lillian, Ambassador of Israel to Bulgaria - with a short presentation
19:45 - Discussion Panel "The Educational System in Bulgaria as a Preparatory Factor for the Labor Market" with participants:
1. Mr. Tomislav Donchev, Deputy Minister Minister of the Republic of Bulgaria(still waiting for confirmation)
2. Mr. Krasimir Valchev, Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Bulgaria;
3. Mr. Stamen Yanev, Executive Director of the Bulgarian Investment Agency
4. Mrs. Vanya Kastreva, Head of the Sofia Inspectorate of Education;
5. Mr. Nikolay Hadjidonchev, Executive Director of TEVA-Actavis Bulgaria
6. Mr. Radoslav Nikolov, Executive Director of SAP Bulgaria
Panel Moderator: Mr. Robert Djerassi, Advisor to the Commission for Protection against Discrimination - at the opening of the panel, Mr. Djerassi will present a brief overview of the labor market situation in Bulgaria, including the declining unemployment and the most demanded professions.
Other confirmed guests: Executive directors from leading companies in the Bulgarian market; (TEVA-Actavis, Sopharma, SAP, Telelink, Sirma, Hewlett-Packard, Atlas Balkan, Athletic Fitness, etc.) as well as ambassadors, rectors and representatives of other chambers of commerce in Bulgaria, the Governor of Sofia Region an others.
The event will have media coverage.