Did you have to cancel business and leisure trips in the past few months? Did you have to re-think your summer holidays? Most probably, yes. As the world is emerging from the COVID-19 crisis, we are inviting you to hear from the experts in the hospitality industry how the world of travel is re-imagined, re-shared and re-vived.
On 18 June 2020, 11:00 am – 12:15 pm, BBBA will host an online discussion:
Tips for Planning Business and Leisure in 2020
Future of Hospitality and Travel
Hospitality and travel panel:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the hospitality and travel industry
- How long will it take for the sector to fully recover? Will governments help speed up the recovery process?
- Short-term and long-term forecast
- Traveling and the role of airlines
- Reshaping the guest experience for a post-coronavirus world
- Touchless and voice-activated user interface
- Chatbot management for hotels
- Contactless check-in/check-out and keyless room entry
The discussion will be followed by a QA session
* Please send your questions in advance using the registration form.
Participation is free of charge but requires registration
Hospitality and travel panel