About the Position:
With offices in 147 countries and more than 30,500 people, Baker Tilly is one of the world’s leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms. We are the 9th largest accountancy firm worldwide in terms of fees earned with an annual turnover of $3,2bn.
Our Objective is to deliver, with integrity and objectivity, superior independent audit, accounting, tax and financial services to our clients through global resources and relationships.
Auditors check companies' accounts, using our innovative auditing methodology, and give assurance to stockholders that the financial statements are true and correct.
As an Audit Assistant you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging work. This role will provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills.
- Diploma in Accounting (or other equivalent);
- Any audit experience will be considered as an advantage;
- ACCA enrollment will be considered as an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of both Bulgarian and English is a must;
- Very good computer skills;
- Flexibility in relation to traveling is expected to serve our client base;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Professional attitude;
- Ability to operate successfully under pressure.
Why you should join us:
- Professional experience in a positive, creative and dynamic international work environment;
- Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Bulgarian and international clients;
- Extensive on going on-the-job training;
- Full ACCA Support;
- A professional and team-oriented work environment;
- Great colleagues to work with.