Challenges & Accountabilities:
Deliver effective customer service
to face-to-face, telephone and email enquiries in a professional,
helpful, timely, efficient and effective manner, in line with corporate
standards, policies and procedures.
- Be informed of and actively promote the products, activities and services of all departments.
- Register customers, collect and process fees for Teaching Centre and document verification services.
- Provide accurate information for Examination Services.
- Redirect customer enquiries to appropriate departments when they can not be dealt with by the Customer Service team.
statistical and other relevant data for all enquiries and ensure that
they are responded to in line with corporate standards.
Manage or support customer relationships
- Provide first-line contact with customers and help to establish and satisfy customer needs and expectations.
- Listen actively to customers and use the information gained to improve relationships and customer loyalty.
- Ensure relevant information is shared with the CS Coordinator and across the CS team.
Provide administrative support and comply with corporate policies
- Register and process online and offline correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Provide back office support to ensure smooth running of all services.
- Attend/contribute to training sessions and meetings as required.
fully with British Council Data Protection policies and standards and
ensure that confidential and/or internal documents and information are
not disclosed to anyone other than their
- Comply with British Council values and Corporate Performance Management standards and procedures.
post holder should have the right to work in Bulgaria. Criminal records
check. The post requires some work at weekends and evenings.
communication skills; Uses IT with confidence; Bulgarian language
skills to the C2 level; English language skills to B2 level as a
working environment; Positive and enthusiastic team; Professional
development opportunities. Thirteenth salary paid in November.
Contract type: Local standard indefinite
Starting date: ASAP
Pay range: 1150 – 1510 BGN Gross
Closing Date: Monday, 28 June 2021. Аpplications will close 23:59 (Central European Time (CET).
Find out more about the job and apply online via the British
Council Careers Portal. Please note that we do not accept CVs.