About the position:
Postbank has over 30-years’ presence as one of the leaders in Bulgaria’s banking sector. The bank is a decisive factor in innovation, in shaping the country’s banking trends in recent years and award-winning for its innovation. For our IT Division, we are currently looking for a IT PROJECT MANAGER.
• Establish, monitor and supervise necessary processes and procedures to ensure delivery of committed portfolio of projects within agreed constraints and to track and report the status of the delivery of in-flight projects;
• Analyze wider industry trends and best practice to identify best-in-class IT solutions. Review and analyze current business capabilities and incorporate solution blueprints into the overall IT architecture.
• Provide Project Management Services to IT Projects directly by utilizing established Project Management Methodology within the IT, including processes, templates and best practices.
• University degree in Economics/ Law or Economics/ Finance or related or Computer science, Informatics or Electronics;
• Knowledge of ITIL / ITSM principles and understanding;
• Knowledge of PMI® PMBOK;SCRUM (Scrum of Scrums, Large-Scale Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework, etc.) Certification would be a plus;
• Strong experience in project management, project coordination and project scheduling;
• Professional business English knowledge (both written and spoken )
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Power Point , Word & MS Project )
• Experience in the areas of IT systems development, implementation and support;
• Proactivity, curiosity, flexibility, ability to work in a team
• Strong presentation, organizational, analytical and communication skills
• Well-developed interpersonal skills;
Why you should join us (benefits):
• The position offers exceptional opportunities to be a part of an International Banking group (Eurobank Bulgaria);
• Visibility and key role in a dynamic and innovative team at a successful international bank
• Opportunity to get valuable insights and deep understanding of banking industry and business development
• Opportunity to lead various key projects with significant impact on the performance of the Bank
• Challenging opportunity for career development;
• On-going training;
• Additional holiday days
• Additional Medical Care
• Special Discounts and offers
• Interesting and dynamic job.