TMF is a global compliance and reporting powerhouse in more than 125 offices in over 83 jurisdictions. Our global network of offices enables us to offer a truly dedicated international service for growth businesses to maximise opportunity whilst minimising risk.
At TMF Group, we offer the most comprehensive range of services covering Accounting, Legal and HR and Payroll compliance and reporting. Our professionals also have recognised expertise in niche sectors including structured finance, fund administration and private clients.
- Responsible for the accounting and administration of a portfolio of different SPVs (Special Purpose Vehicles);
- Collect, process and verify information from financial institutions;
- Prepare investment portfolio and cash reconciliations on monthly and yearly basis;
- Prepare reports for European Central Bank, on monthly and quarterly basis.
Specific requirements for this position:
- University degree or 4th year student in Accounting/Finance or similar;
- Affinity to accounting and reporting;
- Excellent level of English;
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Willingness and ability to work in a team, under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Work for a fast developing and expanding international company
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities for professional development
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Competitive remuneration and benefits: food vouchers, transportation card, 25 days annual holiday, flexible working hours
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.