About the position:
Our Risk Assurance Services (RAS) is an integral part of the Assurance practice, undertaking a variety of complex IT audits, information security consulting engagements, and business control reviews across a wide range of organizations.
-Managing and delivering various security assessments including infrastructure and applications penetration tests;
-Working with clients to define the scope for security assessments;
-Safely utilizing penetration testing tools, tactics and procedures;
-Drafting comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical staff and management
-Effectively communicating findings and appropriate recommendations to our clients;
-Working with PwC colleagues to support our clients by delivering Information Security services;
-Working as part of the team to improve tools and to enhance our methodology
Professional with experience in one or more of the following:
- Performed applications (web, mobile and/or thick client) and/or infrastructure penetration test beyond running automated tools;
- Developed custom tools and/or scripts for penetration in at least one of the following: Python, PowerShell or Bash
- Managed Linux, Unix and/or Windows operating systems and network security solutions.
The following would make you stand out:
- Developed software with C/C++, C#, VB, .NET, ASP, PHP, or Java;
- Deployed and/or built custom Docker images; - Performed threat modelling;
- Gained professional certificate such as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or industry equivalent.
- Work both independently and as a part of the team;
- Strong written and verbal English and Bulgarian communication skills;
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related;
- Experience with scoping and project management is a plus.
Why you should join us (benefits):
-Professional experience in an international setting;
-Company training and excellent opportunities for professional and career growth;
-Challenging and interesting projects;
-Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment;
-Comprehensive employee benefit program;
-Central office location.