Dear BBBA members,
We have the pleasure to invite you to the Annual General Meeting of the British Bulgarian Business Association. Let's look back at an eventful year, and plan together the upcoming 12 months for the BBBA community. Join us for networking drinks after that, too.
Where: Novotel Hotel Sofia
1. Welcome and introductory remarks by BBBA Chairman, Mr. Gilbert McCaul
2. Welcome by the British Ambassador, Dr. Rob Dixon HMA
3. Activity Report for the period October 7th 2022– October 19th 2023
4. Presentation of the Bulgarian Expansion Bridge (BEX) by Genoveva Christova and Dilyana Haralanova
5. Scope of 2023 - 2024 BBBA Activities and Budget
6. Approval of the financial statements for the period January 2022 – December 2022
8. Change of the number of members to be appointed to the Board
9. Release of Board Members from Office and Liability
10. Presentation of Board Member Candidates
11. Election of Board Members
13. Networking Cocktail
You can review the proposed changes in the Statute HERE.
VOTING AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Following subsequent discussion, the BBBA Board of Directors decided to supplement the proposed amendment to the BBBA Statutes regarding the increase of Board member mandates from two to three. The change states the amendment will not apply to current members of the Board. As a result, the nominations of Gilbert McCaul and Genoveva Christova for board members have been withdrawn.
This event is for Members only. Please register below by October 17.
BOARD MEMBER CANDIDATES: