The British Bulgarian Business Association is a dynamic professional network promoting business relations between the United Kingdom and Bulgaria and has up to date over 220 members from all aspects of British and Bulgarian business. BBBA aims to provide a professional environment for business people and individuals who make up the British-Bulgarian business community, and the needs and interests of our members are at the core of everything we do.
We are looking for a student with excellent communication skills to join our team on the position of Events and Communications Trainee.
If you are motivated and result-oriented, excellent communicator and fast-learner, and you are looking for an internship in a dynamic international business community, maybe you are the right person for this position.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the organisation of events from start to finish, including venue, catering,
speakers, guests, media, etc.
- Updating on a daily basis the BBBA website and social media
- Preparing the BBBA Newsletter
- Administrating member and partner databases
- Supporting the BBBA management in office administration and member relations
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with social media and web communications
- Ability to meet deadlines
- University degree, preferably in business, philology, journalism, economics, management or marketing is desirable
What we offer:
- Work in a dynamic professional network
- Flexible schedule and work hours
- Opportunities for growth and development
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV and motivation letter by November 22nd to: firstname.lastname@example.org