BBBA would like to invite all members and friends to the BBBA ladies' informal get-together with a special guest Ivelina Atanasova.
Date: Wednesday, 12th of December, 12:30
Venue: Sense Hotel Sofia, 16 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd.
Topic: Juggling the passion for education, the joy of parenthood and the proficiency of marketing
At the meeting you will have the chance to share your ideas and experiences about your business and to make valuable contacts.
Ivelina Atanasova is a serial entrepreneur, business development and strategic marketing consultant. Intunity coach. Mother. Author of the theory for “digital kids” and main engine for the global initiative for education transformation DigitalKidz: “Open Source School".
Believes that innovations in education should follow the principles of sharing, transparency, ethics and trust and should be in unison with the necessary for the 21st century (professional) skills and digital literacy.
On her professional cutaway you will also find:
- Recognition in the ranking “40 to 40” of Darik radio for being within people who are changing the country
- Recognition “Woman of the year” – 2016 in the category of “Innovations and technology”
- Recognition by the President of the Republic of Bulgaria – Rumen Radev for high community contribution in the sphere of computer sciences – award “John Atanasov” 2017
- Nominations for special contribution for influence on the development of web and digital technologies in Bulgaria.
- Entrepreneur and owner of Newtrend Agency.
note that payment for the lunch is made directly on spot. Set menu will be
offered for the price of - 34 BGN per person.
**Please confirm your participation by registering at the link below.