The British Bulgarian Business Association would like to invite all its members, and all Bulgarian companies interested in the Scottish market, to two consecutive market briefs for Glasgow and Edinburgh on June 9 - 10.
At a time when business travel has been suspended, and online business is blooming, BBBA brings Scotland to your virtual office. Learn about local business opportunities, strong sectors, perspective partnerships, in two presentations, specially tailored for Bulgarian businesses by the Glasgow Chamber of Commerce and the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce.
June 9 - Glasgow
- Brief intro and welcome to Glasgow – Gilbert McCaul (BBBA Board Member)
- Glasgow Narrative (Glasgow’s Ten Advantages) – Stuart Patrick, CEO GCoC
- Inward Investment and business opportunities – Anne Murray (Group Manager, Inward Investment at Glasgow City Council)
- Glasgow’s key sectors – Olga Kozlova (Director, Innovation and Industry Engagement, Strathclyde University)
- Q & A – 15 minutes
June 10 - Edinburgh
- Welcome introduction by Liz McAreavey, Chief Executive at the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce
- Welcome note by BBBA Chairman Garry Levesley, Chairman of the British Bulgarian Business Association
- Overview of the City of Edinburgh, by Liz McAreavey
- Overview of the Edinburgh market, key sectors and strengths of the city, by Elin Williamson, Business Growth and Inclusion Senior Manager at the City of Edinburgh Council
- Q & A session managed by Liz McAreavey
The fee for the set of two market briefs is GBP 20, due before June 8. Please register at the button below.