New specific transfer pricing rules in the primary industry and manufacturing sectors
On 14 November 2018, EY (Ernst & Young) Bulgaria will hold a special event focusing on the new specific transfer pricing rules and guidelines for transactions within groups in the primary industry and manufacturing sectors. Some of the core discussion topics include:
- The arm’s length principle
- Introduction to transfer pricing methods
- Expectations and requirements for documentation; new trends in benchmarking
- Detailed value chain analysis as a new standard in documentation
- Differentiation in the models of local producers for end-customers and contract manufacturers for the group
- Adjustments to transfer prices for different levels of working capital
- License fees for technology and brands, and technical services
- Intra-group services and allocation of costs for shared services
- Intra-group financing
- Issues in case of prolonged loss-making periods
- Centralized supply and distribution companies
Who is it for?
- Manufacturing companies
- Distributors and marketers
- Service providers
- A wide range of companies operating within groups
For more information, please follow the link or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A special 15% discount to all BBBA members is applied. Please state whether you are an BBBA member upon registration.