The Bulgarian Association Of Wine Professionals is happy to invite you to The International Mavrud Day on October 26th, 2022.
Dedicated to one of the oldest and most distinctive Bulgarian grape varieties, the International Mavrud Day aims to provoke deeper interest and understanding for Bulgarian viticulture and winemaking. It wishes to highlight the remarkable harmony between tradition and innovation that drives modern Bulgarian winemaking, and the quality and stylistic diversity of Bulgarian wines.
The goal is to establish the day as one of the most significant celebration of Bulgarian wine, to further boost the country’s wine image, to provide information and guide consumers through the complexities of Bulgarian wine. BAWP expects that the initiative will not only attract consumers but that engaged stakeholders will organise further festivities throughout October.
• International conference
• Media wine tours
• Sightseeing trips for wine specialists
• Professional masterclasses
• Information campaigns for professionals and wine-lovers
• Trainings and wine tastings open to everyone
• Winery visits
• Tasting menus in restaurants and wine bars
• Events in specialized wine shops • Increased media coverage of the event
• Active promotion of events
• Interactive bilingual website with information on all activities, cellars, locations and promotions
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please read the following prospectus and contact the BAWP directly at email@example.com.