Dear BBBA members,
We have the pleasure to invite you to the Annual General Meeting of the British Bulgarian Business Association. Let's look back at an eventful year, and plan together the upcoming 12 months for the BBBA community. Join us for networking drinks after that, too.
When: Thursday, 6 October, 5.00 pm
Where: Novotel Hotel Sofia
Please RSVP at the button below no later than 30 September. This invitation will also be published with the corporate file of BBBA in the register of non-profit legal entities kept by the Registry Agency in the legally required time frame.
VOTING AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Please take note that the member representative attending the meeting to vote should be the Authorised Person (МОЛ) and should bring suitable ID. In case this person is unavailable then the authorised person may appoint a proxy for the purpose of voting at this meeting. In any case where a member is represented at the meeting by a person other than its statutory representative(s), the provision of written power of attorney (download template HERE), evidencing the representative powers of the respective person shall be required.
Note that there will be 2 vacancies for the BBBA Board of Directors. Nominated candidates will have the opportunity to present themselves in front of BBBA members at the Annual General Meeting. In case you won't be able to attend the event you can see video presentations of the candidates closer to the event.
If you would like to nominate someone or yourself for a position at the BBBA Board of Directors, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Welcome and introductory remarks by BBBA Chairman, Mr. Gilbert McCaul
2. Welcome by the British Ambassador, H.E. Rob Dixon HMA
3. Welcome by Mr. Krasimir Kiryakov, Head of the Economic and Commercial Section at the Bulgarian Embassy in London
4. Activity Report for the period October 13th 2021– October 6th 2022
5. Scope of 2022 - 2023 BBBA Activities and Budget
6. Approval of the financial statements for the period January 2021 – December 2022
7. Release of Board Members from Office and Liability
8. Presentation of Board Member Candidates
9. Election of Board Members
11. Networking Cocktail
BOARD MEMBERS CANDIDATES