2020 we had to adapt and recreate a work environment, to help us remain
productive, professional and connected to our colleagues. Besides the
challenges in the job market, the COVID-19 pandemic was also a time for
experimentation and innovation. BBBA would like
to invite you to an online panel discussion with an emphasis on good
practices that helped us and our teams in this changing environment.
When: 26.04.2021 (Monday)
What time: 15:00 - 16:30 PM (BG time)
Where: Online (Lounjee)
- Introduction - Topics and panelist presentations
- Recruitment - How do we target talents in the new pandemic context? What changed in 2020 and what were the best practices for recruitment?
- Selection - The balance of skills and mindsets. What and how do we screen and evaluate?
- Onboarding - How did we adapt in 2020? What are the must parts of the process? What new strategies did we use to welcome people to the team and keep them motivated and engaged?
- Retention - How to retain employees? Is gamification the newest trend in retaining employees?
- Q&A Session
This discussion is relevant for anyone working in HR, employee branding, recruitment, selection and managers of teams, looking to learn from the experience of others and join a thoughtful dialogue.
Neli Kocheva - Head of Admissions, Teach For Bulgaria
Rozaliya Stoilova - HR Solutions Partner Assert, Manpower Bulgaria
Sevdalina Papazova - HR Manager, William Hill Bulgaria
* Attendance is free of charge but requires registration.