PwC's Academy is organizing a workshop for professionals who would like to practice self-awareness and enhance their self-confidence. The belief behind the workshop is that the mastery of presentation and influencing skills comes from repetition.
Venue: PwC’s Academy Bulgaria, Fl.7, 9-11 Maria Louisa Blvd., Sofia
Date: 21 May 2018, 09:00 – 17:00 and 22 May 2018, 09:00 – 13:00
Price: 220 Euro (excl. VAT) per person
- How to become self confident presenter – overcoming "stage fright" and common fears
- What to do, when things go wrong
- Improvising – good or bad
- Practice makes you perfect
- Structuring presentation for greatest impact
- Tools and techniques for connecting with an audience
- The effective use of visual aids
- Becoming skillful – voice, posture and gestures
- The importance of rehearsal and feedback
The course will be in English and led by Maria Ratz and Tim Kemp.
To confirm your registration email email@example.com.