like to invite you to save the date for the fifth annual BBBA Tax and Regulatory
Update, which will take place online on two consecutive days - January
25 - 26, 2021, 4:00 pm - 6:00 PM (BG time)
Day 1 - Regulatory Changes in Bulgaria
Day 2 - Regulatory Changes Related to Brexit
The confirmed topics so far are:
- Social Security and Personal Income Taxation (EY)
- VAT changes in online trade expected from 1 July 2021 (PwC)
- Customs and VAT implications of Brexit (Kamburov and Partners Tax Consulting)
- Impact of Brexit on innovation, technology and outsourcing (Buzalov and Chanova Law Office)
- Legal and tax aspects of people movement after Brexit (Deloitte)
- Post-Brexit protection of European trademarks (DGKV)
- Brexit's impact on cross-border dispute resolution (New Balkans Law Office)
Note that we will be adding more topics of interest in the next weeks contributed by the legal and tax experts in the BBBA network.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge but requires a registration.