Join the UK Department for International Trade and Questups' event - "Key support for your business in the UK" for tech companies from Bulgaria, Serbia and Bosnia & Herzegovina, online on Dec 2, 2020. Seats are limited to 20, application is required!
Connect with high networth experts, CEOs of successful teams, and get practical knowledge on how to prepare, launch and build a sustainable business in the UK.
The event is part of the 2021 UK TechProsperity Program which includes 3 online events (Dec 2021 - Feb 2021) and a live workshop @British Embassy, Sofia in March 2021 and qualify among the top 5 companies who will be selected for the 2021 UK TechProsperity Delegation.
Main topics of the "Key support for your business in the UK" on Dec 2, 2020 are:
- Tailored assistance for tech entrepreneurs.
- Access and introductions to the right key people;
- Assessing market opportunity;
- Bespoke market research;
- Helping select the best market location;
- Setting up in the UK;
- Finding top quality staff;
- Tax advice;
- Support with applying for visas and entry to the UK;
- Ongoing government support and aftercare programmes for companies already landed;
Who can attend?
- Tech startup company targeting the UK in your go-to-market strategy
- Service company looking for ways to spin-off with a product build in-house
- Tech business looking to expand internationally and requiring support in assessing high potential scenarios
How to apply?
➡️ Fill in the application form - https://bit.ly/TechProsperityApply
- Answer the questionnaire you’ll receive via email to qualify for the events
- DEADLINE: 30th Nov
The event is hosted by Cristina Dragu, Head of the Program and moderated by Dimitar Karamanchev, Questups. Speakers: Nigel Jones, Ted Edwards, Derek Goodwin, Elis Luige and Dreamix – an example for UK journey and successful landing with in-house build product.
When: Dec 2, 2020
Where: online - ZOOM (all selected companies will receive instructions to join)
Application form - https://bit.ly/TechProsperityApply
Event "Key support for your business in the UK" - https://bit.ly/EventKeySupport