The British Council’s first ever virtual higher education fair is dedicated to European students considering undergraduate or postgraduate study in the UK.
We will be joined by more than 60 UK universities, including 13 of Times Higher Education’s top 20 UK universities for 2021, the leading Welsh and Scottish universities, and many universities from the UK’s elite ‘Russell Group’.
Students can register for free. The programme will run from 19 October-13 November.
The event will offer students a unique platform where they can:
- Book private online meetings with university representatives;
- Attend online talks about the most important information about studying in the UK – including the most popular subjects for European students, step-by-step guidance about applying to the UK and advice on first steps in the UK;
- Find out newly released information from specific universities about scholarships for EU students, and the cost of studying in the UK;
- Get the latest information about visas and health insurance for EU students;
- Hear presentations by current students and alumni of UK universities from countries across Europe;
- Speak to British Council experts in online meetings;
- Get information about English language tests and requirements for UK universities.
Students can register to the event at this link: