Digital City Festival, 12-23 April, is the annual event series exploring what makes a leading digital city and brings together the leaders, creators and change-makers who are shaping the future of digital. In 2021, the event will be a truly digital experience with two weeks of online events broadcast to a global audience.
MIDAS has helped hundreds of digital and technology firms/departments successfully establish operations in the city. Join us to find out why Manchester is officially the UK’s Top Digital Tech City (The DataCity, 2020), what makes Manchester a leading hub for tech and digital transformation, and what the city has to offer to your international business as the city to scale in the UK.
What are the benefits?
Delegates taking part in the Virtual Mission will benefit from:
• Dedicated industry sessions for international businesses considering setting up in the UK
• Information on market opportunities for digital businesses in Manchester
• Hear from international companies who have expanded into Manchester
• Opportunity for one to one meetings with the MIDAS team and professionals who can assist with international expansion
• Access to the full Digital City Festival programme:
◦ Digital City Network – online exhibition and solutions showcase (complete the form on the right of this page to claim your MIDAS offer of 15% discount available on exhibitor profile)
◦ Access to industry-leading keynotes, live Q&As, masterclasses and keynote sessions
◦ Opportunity to network with stakeholder and influencers in Manchester’s digital sector
Learn more at the button below.