BBBA and its member Local Fame would like to invite you to a webinar on the topic "Changes in User Behaviour and Market Demand in the 'New Normal' Scenario and its Influence on Lead Generation in the UK Market".
When: 27 November
What time: 11:00 - 12:00
Topics of discussion
- Analysis of the UK market
- How users search for services and products in the current situation
- Factors affecting the buyer's decision
- Tools and techniques to adapt the lead generation strategy to the new environment
- Ways to pivot
* Attendance is free of charge but requires registration.
Dani Peleva - Managing Director
Dani holds a BSc in Business Management and Economics and an MSc in Project Management from University College London (UCL). She has started her career as a Brand Manager client-side before moving to found the agency Local Fame. Ever since she has worked in branding and digital marketing in various marketing verticals and clients around the globe. She has been running Local Fame for 6 years now and specializes in digital marketing for the franchise sector. Through the years Local Fame has been recognized and nominated for a number of prestigious awards such as the European Best Agency Awards, Franchise Marketing Awards and many more.