Dear BBBA members and partners,
BBBA and Deloitte Bulgaria cordially invite you to a webinar on “The New Challenges in Transfer of Personal Data”, which will take place on 20 October 2020, 15:00-15:45.
A panel comprising experienced professionals from Deloitte Legal will provide a best-practice perspective on the global landscape of international data transfers.
The panel will discuss:
- What qualifies as data transfer?
- When can an organization transfer personal data as defined by GDPR?
- The challenges of the UK becoming a “third country” after expiry of the Brexit transition period.
- The collapse of the EU-US Privacy Shield (Schrems II decision of the European Court of Justice) and how this reflects international data transfers to USA.
- How can an organization maintain effective GDPR data transfer practices?
This webinar is for you if you are:
- DPO and regulatory and compliance officer
- in-house lawyer
- marketing expert
- HR specialist
* Please note that participation is free of charge but requires registration.
For more information, please contact:
Hristina Toteva – Project Manager “External Communications”